11 June 2011

This blog's got a new name

Surprise! I decided to blog again after several attempts to blog again.  I got caught so caught up with my desire to lose weight hence blogging took a back seat for almost a year.  But now that the weight loss goal's met and I feel that I have been so brain-dead for ages, it's time to stroke the keys again and let my stories be told.

To begin with, I got tired with the old title of this blog so I decided to change its title to "My Happy Feet" to share chronicles of my travels.  I am not a very well-traveled person and I have been to few places in my life that I envy people who had been to so many places and have experienced so many cultures.  It's a fact that life is so short and we have to make the most out of it and one of the things that one should strive for in this short life is to see as much of the vast beautiful world out there and experience different cultures and weathers of course. I remember as a child, how I wished to be able to see and touch a real snow. 

This year proved to be a milestone for me because for the first time, I was able to step outside the Philippine Soil.  I know that may sound pathetic but like the twist to the old cliche goes, it's better late than later.  It was a very fun and thrilling experience and it revived in me a feeling of wanting to see the world, more of it.  And this blog will always remind me of that desire. 

No comments: