02 July 2010

Villa de Mercedes: to go or not to go

Our office will be having a weekend pool party this afternoon at Villa de Mercedes for our co-workers belated birthday celebration. Everyone seems to be going to except for a few who have prior commitments this afternoon. Although I have already paid for the pool entrance, I am still having second thoughts about going to the party because there are several things that need to be done at home. The house needs general cleaning badly as we have been infested with pests and I swear I want to have them exterminated as soon as possible. The sofa needs to be vacuumed as bed bugs are having a grand time with their stay in the couch. Plus, dear sister needs a helping hand with the biz cards for their newly-opened shop. I have my hands full these days and I feel like always being on the run.

On the other hand, I am thinking about all the fun that I am going to miss and the opportunity to see the place and take pictures of it. Haay! I'd better start cleaning up right at this very moment so I can see if I'd still have time left to decide whether to party or not. I wish that I would have some me-time left so I can relax and take a deep breath. It's too hectic!

No comments: