25 July 2010

Shopping can be therapeutic

I guess most women would agree that shopping can be therapeutic. It can be an excellent way to relieve stress, ease boredom or release unpleasant emotions. This is because I believe that with shopping, you get to feast your eyes on all things nice and beautiful. If there's one thing that I would love to do all day without complaining, it would be shopping. The bad news is, it can be financially draining too but there are ways to shop wisely. Looking at a shopper's buying guide first before throwing those precious dollars would be an excellent idea.

While most women would spend majority of their shopping budget on shoes, bags and clothes, I am more into shopping for sports and other athletic apparels. It's because I am more after comfort and style these days than all those girlie stuff. I guess I have outgrown that phase where all a girl cares about is to look good. I guess, my shopping style has changed too because now that I have discovered online shopping with this great shopping guide at shopwiki.com, I can just shop with ease. Do check them out.

2 comments:

charmie said...

i agree shopping are therapeutic. it is indulging.. :)

Vernz said...

It is if you have lotsa moolah... wait nelly followed you na... salamat sa laag ... BTW, I’m having a Link Exchange Project, I’m inviting you to join, please visit Petty Things in Life and click the badge to join. Thank You and hope to see you.