24 July 2010

Scenic Sunday #4: Taal Lake

Scenic Sunday

Last weekend, we drove to Tagaytay together with my long time friends. We took the South Luzon Expressway and arrived in Tagaytay just in time for lunch. It was my first time to go to Tagaytay after our plans didn't push through last month because of Taal's volcanic activities. It was a short visit as we intended to go back to Manila in the afternoon before we get caught in traffic gridlock so we could still have plenty of time to shop at Greenhills.

There's the view of Taal volcano below, the skies were hazy all day so we didn't get to have the perfect snapshot of Taal but this will do. The fact that I've been to Tagaytay is a goal that's met.



9 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

What a beautiful place on this Earth! Gorgeous! I am glad you met one of your goals and missed the traffic jam, too!

Al said...

That looks incredibly beautiful, and very tropical.

stan said...

beautiful capture!

Hilda said...

Foggy or clear, a view of Taal from Tagaytay is always relaxing.

I hope it was cool while you were there, and that you and your friends had a great time!

charmie said...

I love Davao. And here I come , i can see you again after 7 years hehehe!

Nice capture sis. thanks for posting:)

noel said...

I liked how you captured your photo of this beautiful lake, thanks for sharing.

help me decide on a photo for my scenic sunday on my sari blog,i'm submitting this for a competition
thanks

cHe said...

nice view;)

Chuchie | Chie Wilks said...

the photos indeed show what scenic is...lovely shots

http://www.chieswhereabouts.com/2010/07/scenic-sunday-19.html

Joyful said...

Beautiful scenery