23 July 2010

Food Trip Friday #4: Chaikofi



With not much time left, we postponed having lunch to give way for last minute shopping in MOA. We have a flight to catch up at 4:55pm and it's 2:30 in the afternoon which means we have to go to the airport or risk being not able to be in that flight. I had that terrible experience last month that I no longer want it to happen ever again. We were in time when the counters opened for check in but the queue was long, Ada was heaven sent because she directed us to go to the express counter which obviously, only very few knew about. We were able to get the second row seats, how lucky.

We had lunch past 3 o'clock in the afternoon and me being unable to survive without rice insisted that we look for a restaurant that offers rice meal inside the airport. There were only two so we chose to dine at Chaikofi. Whether they're a coffee shop or a thai restaurant, that I no longer cared to find out as my grumbling stomach is waiting to be filled. I ordered Chai dobo, it's pork adobo with a twist. My friend Melon's meal won't be complete without her favorite Blushing Bride, it's a strawberry milkshake.


Chai dobo (Php 150)


Blushing Bride (Php 150)



Mr. Chaikofi


2 comments:

http://foodtripfriday.net/ said...

yum for strawberry milk shake!!!

Nedekcir said...

I like the name "blushing bride" and it looks very yummy too...lol

TY for stopping at my entry...have a great weekend!