07 May 2010

What to do on Mother's Day?



Tomorrow will be the first time that we will be celebrating Mother's day without the special woman for whom the special day is dedicated to. The past Mother's days were celebrated with either a family lunch or dinner as our treat to Mommy. Tomorrow, we will be attending a special memorial mass sponsored by San Pedro Hospital which coincides with Mother's day. Mom's last days were spent in her hospital bed.

This afternoon, we will be buying fresh flowers so we could visit mom early in the morning tomorrow to greet her a happy Mother's day. I feel guilty as I feel that I could have done more to make her feel that she is special and that I appreciate her and all the things that she did for me. I miss you mommy and I hope to see you again someday.

No comments: