18 April 2010

Got promo fares at last!

After a year of being confined within Davao City, I will finally be flying off to other places again. My life's getting more toxic than it already is so I figured it will be good to take some break before I suffer from burnout. Thanks to the promo fares that Cebu Pacific runs every now and then. I was able to book for two separate trips, one is a domestic trip while the other will be my first out-of-the-country trip, the trip to Manila though was a treat from my sister. I thank God for wonderful sisters!

Anyway, I believe there's still a promo right now at Cebu Pacific for domestic travels so if you like to travel within the country, this is the best opportunity for you, go hurry and good luck.

2 comments:

Pinay Mommy Online said...

Hello there! I have two current giveaways on my blog. I was hoping you would want to join.

Please feel free to visit them:
Follow Me Philippines Giveaways!
Summer Swimsuit Giveaway

Thank you very much! Hope to see you soon.

viva said...

von voyage. Take care...