30 April 2010

BC Bloggers 3 is now open

I have known BC Bloggers since its inception a couple of months ago and I was interested to join this new bloggers' group but because there was a limited slot back then, I didn't make it. I am glad to know through my new blogger-friend, Vernz that BC Bloggers 3 is now re-opening its doors for interested applicants.

BC Bloggers is perfect for bloggers who want to build their links easily and build friendship with fellow-bloggers as well. This is the brainchild of mommy blogger Paula. Thanks to her for this great idea that will surely make our blogging life easier. Interested? Just click on the links below and follow the instructions.

Calling all bloggers who want to gain friends in the blogosphere and build links at the same time – BC Bloggers 3 is now open. To join just visit Mommy Diary, read the requirements, and fill out the Application Form

No comments: