05 July 2009

Lasang Pinoy #2: Succulent





What could be more succulent than the rich juices we get to taste from fruits? Whenever I get to hear the word succulent, it makes me think about something that is juicy and refreshing. So for this week's Lasang Pinoy Sundays, I am posting a snapshot of fresh fruits that served as our dessert for our lunch during last May's office outing at Eden Nature Park.

The set above is a trio of pineapple, ripe mango and watermelon which I believed most Filipinos will agree, is a constant fixture in the buffet table. It can be eaten as it is or if you have a sweet tooth, you can add up a mixture of cream and condensed milk and voila you have an instant fruit salad. This is my entry for this week's theme of Lasang Pinoy. Feast on more succulent treats at their website.

2 comments:

Jay - agent112778 said...

wow how fresh naman yan

per diba ate, mas succulent ang davao Durian kesa jan? :D wala lang, jaz craving for durian

my entry is here

magandang araw ka-lasa-ista :)
Salamat sa pagbisita :)

iska said...

I'd go and pick up the mango slices first (magtira ng isa...) then the watermelon. I could give away the pineapple, then get the last slice of mango. Saving the best for last! haha!