13 November 2008

Chowking Halo-halo

Photobucket

There's no denying that the instant you rest your eyes on this, you felt the urge to have one. Picture-perfect, mouth-watering halo-halo from chowking. I bet every filipino craves for a halo-halo once in a while although there are those who are simply crazy about it even during seasons when it's highly unthinkable to be craving for one, count me in.

Definitely, halo-halo is chowking's signature item. Their halo-halo is one of the best most of us have tasted and it is obviously because of the ingredients that made it halo-halo in the first place (siyempre!). Personally, the major items that make halo-halo a heavenly experience for me are: the scoop of ice cream, leche flan and ube plus I am fascinated with the colors I am seeing so the more color, the more irresistible it is.

No comments: