08 November 2008

Cafe Andessa


If you happen to pass by Cabantian Road in Buhangin, look for this yellow sign and stop by to have a taste of their gastronomic samplings.

My sister went home last weekend and as I promised her, I will be treating her to some of the newer restaurants that she hasn't been to since she left the city to work in Makati.

Photobucket


Photobucket

>

Photobucket

Obviously missing filipino cooking as she's used to eating fast food already, we ordered for the usual favorites like their kinilaw andessa, this one I recommend for those who loves kinilaw. It's probably one of the best kinilaw na malasugue that I've tasted around here. The Kalye Salad is also a must-try. It's a mixture of green mangoes, okra, salted egg and bagoong. I noticed that this recipe has improved compared to the first time I tried it which is very salty because of the salted eggs and bagoong mixed together. The chicken lollipop was okey.

The place is perfect for those who loves to dine in a quiet and peaceful place. I love the interiors of this place, the ambience is perfect for a quiet, romantic dinner.

1 comment:

AMP said...

yummy! nice blog btw :D