01 October 2008

Kangaroo Coffee Shop


I have been to this charming coffee shop a couple of times and I am only taken by the place. This is not your usual coffee shop. They have choices of seats for customers to take the ones that will make them perfectly comfortable (me and my friends would always take the booth type). They also have a bookshelf of of good reads.

My favorite food to order here is the pasta penne. I'm not a cheese lover but this one just suits me well. It's really tasty and worth trying. For first-timers who doesn't know the way to Kangaroo, it's located at Tionko cor V. Mapa Sts. Happy food hunting!




1 comment:

Me, the islands and the world said...

i like this place too except for some Koreans who frequent there and promptly forget that they need to act decently not put their feet on the chairs and open their legs too wide that you can almost see things that needed not to be seen. hehehe!